Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Three thoughts

I've established that anyone who goes into Topshop on an Oxford Street shopping trip, and consider buying a really nice star necklace purely because it reminds one of Adric, shouldn't strictly be allowed into Topshop at all. Ever. Mybad...I can't help it that my no2 style icon is an alien who makes it his business to be unfashionable in every timezone!

I'm currently reading the Fourth Doctor comics collection "The Iron Legion", and it might just be the best damn thing ever to come out of the TV show. More on that later.

Is it twisted to have Sutekh gloating as your alarm clock? I've been playing around with my phone settings - I've narrowed it down to either the Cloister Bell (traditional, and suited for the purpose - it is the TARDIS alarm system after all), one of Sutekh's monologues (but they are quite quietly malevolent - maybe they won't wake me at all, just seep into my dreams the way alarms sometimes do), or shall I go all out and have "Did you just call him..."? I mean, it'll wake me up. I'll be in a state of nervous excitement, but at least I'll be awake. Or is that just too creepy? I've got the theme tune too (5th, if you were wondering, which you weren't), but I think that would be far too loud for the morning...

Zzzzzzz

"I am Sutekh, destroyer of worlds!"

Zzzzz....

No comments: